Klook.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

, , ,

Cha Eunwoo and Han Sohee in one frame

 


They were captured in one frame at Dior show


-That picture doesn't even look real because they look like dolls in itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm convinced they're not human from this world...

-Whoa... I want to see this picture in higher quality...

-Han Sohee is really tall, though. That means Cha Eunwoo must be really really tall...

-Can they please star in a romance drama together? The two of them look really gorgeous

-I still think Han Sohee has the best chemistry with Song Kang...

-Han Sohee is shorter than I thought... I thought she was 175cm-ish...????

-They look gorgeous, but I don't think they have a good chemistry...

-This picture looks surreal...

-They look like siblings...

-They somehow look like elfs you would picture from fantasy novels...

-Are we really the same species...?

trazy.com