Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, ,

tvN drops poster for The Queen's Umbrella

 




-Will this be aired on Netflix, too? Why is the English title written in the poster?

-Hul, the poster looks really cool...

-Oh... This looks like a movie poster. It looks really cool.

-Kim Hyesoo in a historical drama? I'm totally in!

-The poster looks really serious, but why does the synopsis sound the total opposite? What's the genre of this drama?

-Whoa... I'm really looking forward to this drama. I'm absolutely going to watch it.

-They still haven't released any trailers for this drama??

-I can already tell that this drama is going to be really good...

-How long has it been since the last time Kim Hyesoo starred in a historical drama? I can't freaking wait...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If it's starring Kim Hyesoo, there's no way I'm going to miss it...

-This is a really great poster. I think it's one of the best drama posters I have ever seen. 

-I heard it's a Black Comedy drama... I wonder what it's going to be about...

trazy.com