Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, , , ,

Sana randomly hits on Wendy

 

 Wendy: Is there anything that you want to say?

Sana: I have nothing to say to my members or company. Unnie, you're so pretty.

Wendy: When we're on break and the ads play, Sana would look at me with such a loving gaze. It makes my heart flutter. Please be careful. 


Sana: When we start our promotions, we would have a meeting to talk about which shows we're going to guest on. We get to decide which shows we want to guest on.  

Wendy: Really?

Jihyo: Yes

Sana: That's when I raised my hand and said, 'I want to guest on Wendy Unnie's radio show!!' 

Wendy: I know this is a live show, but can I have some moment to cry? Is that for real?

Sana-Jihyo: Yes, it is

Sana: Sincerely. Regardless of our promotions and activities. I'm guesting on this show because I wanted to see you. 

Wendy: Whoa, that's amazing. Thank you so much.

Sana: That's why I'm really happy. I've been smiling from the moment I walked into this room.

Wendy: I noticed that you smile a lot



It is said that they've had a short encounter before, but they have no mutual freindsㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-Are they flirting with each other...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are so adorable...

-I'm not Wendy but why does my heart skip a beat?

-Why can't I stop smilingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The two of them are seriously so adorable...

-Sana, you're guiltyㅠㅠ

-What the... She guested on the show just to flirt with Wendy!! The two of them are really gorgeous...

-No Sana no lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-I love both of them... I don't know who am I supposed to be jealous of...

-Sana and Wendy are my biases from each group. They met and flirted with each other??? I think I'm going to lose my sanity because I'm too happy to see thisㅠㅠㅠ

-She even got her number before she went homeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This world is such a beautiful place to live in... I am extremely happy...

-Sana-ya... You are so lovely...

-My cheeks hurt because I can't stop smiling...ㅠㅠ

-My tooth and gum are dry because I can't stop smiling...

-Whoa... I'm currently smiling from ear to ear right now

trazy.com