Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM is going to have a comeback soon

 



Kazuha Sapphire, Hong Eunchae Ruby

A Twitter user spotted a truck with the contents of LE SSERAFIM's upcoming album...

theqoo 

-I love all of the songs in their first album, so I'm really looking forward to their next one!! I can't wait for them to have a comeback...

-The quality of LE SSERAFIM's debut album is really good... I'm really looking forward to what they're going to show us in their next album...

-I still listen to their debut album because their side-tracks are really good... I hope they're going to give us a lot of great songs in their next albumㅎㅎ

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have never seen anything like this...

-Oh... I can't f*cking wait for LE SSERAFIM's new album. I really love all of the songs in their debut albumㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-HYBE must be taken aback after they saw this tweetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... When are they going to have their comeback? I can't waitㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never seen any spoilers like this...

-Their comeback is getting spoiled just like this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋI have their songs on repeat lately. I can't wait for their comeback...

-This is probably the funniest way to get your comeback spoiledㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait...

-Please release Fearless 5 members versionㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com