Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, , , ,

I think Joy and Soobin are the idols with the best eye smiles

 






TXT's Soobin






Red Velvet's Joy

I personally think Soobin and Joy are idols with the best eye smiles
I love them because they suit various concepts, tall, and their visuals are totally my typeㅠㅠ

[+185][-75]

1. [+190][-31] Joy and Soobin do have beautiful eye smiles. However, I personally think Tiffany has the best eye smile. Of course, they're all beautiful, but Tiffany was the one who started the terms 'eye smile' in the industry

2. [+84][-7] I always save every pictures and gifs of him smiling

3. [+73][-6] Soobin's smile is so beautifulㅠㅠ

4. [+34][-2] Tiffany, Sulli, and Joy. I personally love SM's eye smilesㅠㅠ

5. [+31][-1] His eye smile is really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com