Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

,

Kang Tae-oh Subway CF (ft. Subsubhandeyo)

 

Kang Tae-oh Universe in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-He kinda looks like Jaehyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's a really good actor, not gonna lieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so f*cking handsome. He kinda resembles Go Juwon...

-This is a really well-made CFㅋㅋㅋ Especially since a lot of people think that it's hard to order a menu in Subwayㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean... Kang Tae-oh is so freaking handsome...

-Has he always been this great at acting??? He totally nailed the part-time worker and student role. It's so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is really adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ My cheeks hurt from too much smiling...

-They filmed this CF in Subway in front of where I live. It came out so much quicker than I thought, it's kinda fascinating...

-Why is his acting skill in this CF so much better than in the drama?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm on my way to work and this CF just lifted up my mood, whoa...

trazy.com