Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, ,

The message Chinese fans sent to Sakura as they gave this gift to her

 

'Don't get married to any guys who buy you rings that are cheaper than this diamond ring'

theqoo

-If I were Sakura, I'd cry and use that as my life's motto...

-That is so f*cking cool...

-That's really cool... I'm not Sakura, but my heart skips a beat to read that...

-That's cool... I'm jealous of Sakura. I wonder how it feels like to have people who love me that much.

-That's coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're saying that because they're her fans and they care about her...

-It somehow sounds cool and adorable at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's romantic...

-They're just saying that as a joke. Why are you guys so serious?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so freaking jealous of her...

-What the heck... Why am I tearing upㅠㅠ

-I can feel her fans' love through that message...

-Her fans sound really reliable and cool...

-Why is this a problem? Her fans just want her to get married to a good personㅋㅋㅋ

-I wish I could do this to my bias... Seriously, though. Why am I so broke...

trazy.com