Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, , ,

Two celebrities that viewers presume will be the new members of Hangout With Yoo

 


Fans found out these people based on their birthdays seen on the board in the next episode preview




-How could they even find these thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think this show can be saved unless they bring in Kwangsoo...

-I've seen Lee Yi-kyung in other variety shows and he's quite funny. On the other hand, I think Park Jinjoo hasn't starred in a lot of variety shows so I can't predict how she's going to be...

-This show was the best when Yoo Jaesuk was alone... I don't know if I'll continue to watch this show. I mean, I love both of them but I'm still concerning whether to continue to watch this show or not...

-Lee Yi-kyung is quite funny but I don't know about Park Jinjoo... If you've watched her in Sixth Sense, you'll notice that she's not that funny...

-I think it's going to be fun, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love them, but I don't think they suit to be on this showㅠㅠ

-I don't think the new members are the problem here... The problem is the PD and the production team.

-I knew it's Park Jinjoo...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love them, but... Let's just see whether bringing in new members can save the show or not...

-Why are they changing the members? The ones that should be changed is the production team...

trazy.com