Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

,

Shin Jimin makes her comeback, tears up as her hands tremble ... "I lost weight until 39kg. I had a huge fear"

 

Shin Jimin resumes her activities after signing a contract with a new company earlier this year. She reveals, "I turn off all the lights in my house and stare blankly. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't even sleep. That's why Unnie came and sleep beside me. Just like that, time passed. I lost a lot of weight. I even weighed 39kg. I spent a few months without Internet and not meeting anyone."

She continues, "I thought to myself that I should start over. I really wanted to play music again on my birthday. So I created a song and posted it on my cloud. I'm anxious about trying to sing again. But I have to overcome it. I will sing again. I can't continue to live like this."

Through her hard times, she shared a deep talk with her Unnie. She says, "I wonder if people would accept me again. I was really afraid and worried. Unnie was very concerned that my career ended disgracefully. I don't know when will be my last time performing. Regardless of that, I want to show people the good side of me. That's why I have to do well."

Shin Jimin received cheering and applause on her comeback stage. After finishing her performance, she expressed her feelings, "I am very nervous and trembling because it's been so long since I performed. How was my performance today?." She started choking on her tears when the audience replied, "It was really cool. We missed you." She covered her face with her trembling hands and cried. 

As she cried, she said, "I am very grateful. I don't know if I deserve this. I am really happy. Thank you so much."

instiz

-I'm rooting for you!!

-Oh God... She lost weight until she weighed 39kg...ㅠㅠㅠ I'm rooting for you...

-I wish her all the best... For AOA too...

-I'm rooting for you... Let's only walk on the flowery paths now...

-She went through a lot... I'm rooting for her...

-It must've been hard for her to keep quiet all this time. She's really amazing. I'm rooting for her...!

-Jimin just did what she had to do as the leader. I'm rooting for her. 

-Finally, Jimin overcame it all. I hope Mina doesn't lose herself again and continue to receive treatment. I wish them all the best. I'm really sorry for what happened. 

-Just because people are supporting her, doesn't mean that Mina is the bad guy and Jimin is completely innocent. They've done some mistakes. Jimin may have hurt Mina back then, but I think they have made up. That's why I'm rooting for her.

-So in the end, she didn't bully Mina but there was a misunderstanding between them?

-Didn't another trainee from FNC also post something about Jimin bullying her?

trazy.com