Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2022

,

Lim Changjung's girl group that is planned to debut on the 16th



5 members!
The group's name is Mimirose



In Hyori

Kim Yoo-eun


Shim Youngwon



Yoon Jia

The other member is in the picture above. None of her other pictures have been found yet. 


-Yoon Jia looks familiar to me. Was she in a TV show or something?

-Where did you get that group picture?
 ㄴI looked it up on Instagram. An International fan found it on their personal account.

-Mimirose...(?) I'm sure the name will grow on me just like how other idol groups' names did...

-Hmmm... I think they could've come up with something better than Mimirose... I wonder what it means...

-I really don't want to say this, especially to a group that still hasn't debuted yet but... Do they really have to debut with 'Mimirose'?ㅠㅠ?!

-Hul... This group is produced by Lim Changjung?

-Am I the only one who thinks the name sounds pretty?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ Or maybe I'm old-fashioned...?

-The group's name sounds fine, though? Honestly, most of group's names sounded weird at first;; But they'll grow on you as time passes by...

-Jia... I wish her all the bestㅠㅠ

-Mimirose......?

trazy.com