Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2022

, ,

One of Produce 101 S2 participant is under fire because of the DMs he sent

 


"You're saying I'm using this as a weapon?"
"Me?"
"When my depression hits, my tooth would tremble"
"Even until earlier this year, I still have to take meds for it"
"And you think I'm using my depression as a weapon??"
"Don't contact me again" 
"I don't want to be associated with you anymore"
"You can share this DM on Twitter or anywhere"
"One thing I'll tell you for sure"
"You just made a mistake"

He swore at his fan and talked ill about her in a Live broadcast. That fan is revealing all of the DMs he sent. 

"Hey, get back to your right mind"
"You're acting up because I'm tolerating you"
"I mean, I still don't have any money"
"But I'll send you, even if it means I have to borrow it from someone else"
"Send me your bank account number"
Fan: "You shamelessly ask for money in that live broadcast, with the excuse of being sick. So I sent you"
"Am I a stranger to you?"
Fan: "Because I want you to get treatedㅋㅋㅋ"
"You're right. I did that"
"I'm not ashamed of what I did to find a way to survive" 

"Wow, where are you?'
Fan: "This was taken in XXXX"
"I see!! What are you doing right now?
Fan: "I just arrived at homeㅋㅋㅋ"
"Wow. Do you want to come to my house~??"
Fan: "I'm really tired todayㅠㅠㅠ"

Fan: "Besides, isn't your house too far from where I live?ㅋㅋㅋ"
"I'll give you the taxi fee!! Just come and sleep at my house. I'm really... Lonely!!!"
Fan: "I have to meet my friends and go to class tomorrow morningㅠㅠㅠ"
"What time!!"
Fan: "I really want to have some drink, thoughㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"I have to go to work tomorrow morning as well"
Fan: "10AM?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I have it worse!!! I have to go to work at 8AMㅠㅠ"
Fan: "I pulled an all-nighter yesterday because of my assignments"
Fan: "Hul... 8AM... Go to sleep!!"
"ㅠㅠ Can't you just come here~?"
"You don't have to drink tonight!!"
Fan: "I can't todayㅠㅠ I'm so tired, I think I can pass out right away. I'm sorryㅠㅠㅠ"
Fan: "Just go and have a live broadcast!!!"

"I can't be free in live broadcasts!"
"Just come and sleep at my house!! It's really comfortable here!!!!ㅠ"
Fan: "ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"
"I'm really drunk right now!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
Fan: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

The fan is still leaking more information right now. 

pann
[+194][-0]

1. [+75][-0] He's lacking...
"It's not because I'm sick... It's because I'm lacking"

2. [+57][-0] He talks in a shitty manner...

3. [+41][-0] JDS

4. [+35][-0] Hul, unbelievable... He was really popular because he did well in Amazing Kiss stage, though...

5. [+22][-0] I'm not sure if he was popular back then, but he was quite well known because of his resemblance to a famous comedian. I think people would know who he is just by telling his initials. 











trazy.com