Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2022

, , , ,

'4th dating rumors' Jennie and V, forehead kiss to video call?


The pictures are presumed to be taken from Jennie's iCloud account. However, the exact source and authenticity of the pictures still can not be confirmed. Especially since the pictures that recently surfaced on the Internet were posted from a different Twitter account, not the one that posted the previous pictures. Both Big Hit Music and YG Entertainment still haven't released any statements regarding this matter. 


-It's the company's duty to protect its artists. Regardless of the fact they're dating or not, why are they so quiet? Even after overworking their artists?

-What are their companies doing...? This could be considered a crime. Shouldn't they be investigating it?

-I feel really bad for the two of themㅠㅠ I don't know if her account is being hacked or leaked, but isn't that considered a crime?

-Why are they doing this? The person who hacked her account must be sick in the head...

-It's terrifying. She's getting her privacy taken away from her. I hope the person who hacked her account goes to hell. 

-I thought it was her private account that got hacked... iCloud?? That's insane...

-That means her iCloud account is getting hacked, right? That's terrifying. It gives me goosebumps all over my body.

-What are their companies doing? It's chaotic out here and yet they don't have anything to say?

-I wonder why their companies are so quiet about this? Are they taking care of this quietly?

-I know celebrities earn a lot of money, but I think not anyone could be a celebrity... I think I'd lose my sanity if I were a celebrity...

-I found this...

trazy.com