Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2022

Former Kpop idol trainee reveals their weight 'standard'

Your goal weight = Your height - 120
Haneul: When you make people go "Oh Gosh, you're so skinny!!', that's how you know that you'll look pretty on TV


-40... That's how much I weighed when I was in primary school...

-According to Korean women's average height, she's basically saying the standard is 42 to 44kg

-This is why Korean idols are mostly unhealthy. They're all pretending to eat a lot and well on TV, but they're actually starving themselves behind the cameras...

-What? That means my 'ideal' weight is 36kg? How can a person live with that weight?

-48kg... I once weighed 46kg after a diet and I was all bones back then. It terrified me to see pictures of my ownself back then, but I guess that's how you have to be if you want to look pretty on TV...

-I once weighed (my height - 115) and I stopped having my period back then...

-38kg? Do you know how hard it was for me to lose weight to reach 48kg now?

-38kg...? I'd look like a walking skeleton...

-I'm 168cm tall and I once reached 47kg because I was really stressed by work... I remember my friend told me she thought I was gonna die back then...

-Hul... 40kg? I'm 50kg now and people are telling me to put on some weight...

-When I was in college, I weighed (my height - 121), I had a hard time getting up in the morning because I'd get headaches... How can someone dance with such health condition?ㅠㅠ 
 

trazy.com