Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2022

,

Cardi B posting a picture of Soddeok on her Instagram

 

You can tell it's Cardi B from her fancy nailsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Cardi B eating Myeong-ryang Hotdog


Cardi B eating Kimchi


Cardi B eating Bungeo-ppang (Goldfish Bread)


Cardi B eating Ddeokbokki


Cardi B eating chicken feet


Cardi B eating Korean melon
This one is the most fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ
Where did she get it?


Cardi B eating cup ramyeon


-I can't even eat chicken feetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chicken feet? She's more Korean than I am...

-I've seen that Unnie eat Samyang noodles too beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, she needs to come to visit Koreaㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm more amazed by her nails... How does she eat Korean melon with those nails? I'm sure someone else cut it for her, right...?

-Whoa... Does she like South Korea? It seems like she's in love with Korean food...

-I don't even eat chicken feet, Korean melon, and Kimchi... I can't...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like Cardi B really loves Korean foodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like she likes Korean food, judging by how she even eats Kimchizzzz

-At this point, she wouldn't even need forks. She can just use her nails. 

-She's K-ardi B, not Cardi B...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Cardi B watches Korean Mukbang videos a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

trazy.com