Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2022

What would you do if your bias gives you 700M KRW to stop being their fan?

 

If your bias gives you 700M KRW to stop being their fan, would you receive it?

I know I may sound selfish, but can I get 700M KRW for each member?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an all-fan, I have several biasesㅋㅋㅋ


-Thank you. I really loved you all this time. I'll make good use of this money.

-I'm sorry, who are you?

-Thank you!! Take care!!

-It was fun while it lasted...

-Of course, I would, with no doubt!! I mean, he asked for it!!!

-I'd stop being his fan not because of the money, because it hurts me to hear him ask me to stop being his fan. I'd still take the money, though. 

-Sadness is only temporary... I'll disappear from your sight...

-You give me happiness until the very end. Thank you~~^^

-It was a good decision to be your fan. Thank you~~

-So... I can buy a house just by stopping being an idol's fan??

-Imagining my bias asking me to stop being his fan upsets me... I'd probably lose all of my feelings and actually stop being his fanㅋㅋㅋ

-Ok!! Thanks and bye!!

-I'll be crying and missing my bias in my Mercedes Benz then

trazy.com