Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, ,

I removed Jang Wonyoung's baby hair and edited her makeup

 

I changed her eyebrows, edited her eye makeup and lip color a bit, and added volume to her hair
I didn't edit her face at all

I wonder how IVE's salon works...
They should do makeup that suits their artist's face, not just do anything they please.
She's summer, cool-toned and they apply winter, cool-toned makeup on her. Her hair color looks warm and that doesn't suit her skin tone at all.
She only looks good with that makeup because she's Jang Wonyoung. She could've looked so much prettier if it wasn't for the makeup.

pann
[+603][-57]

1. [+258][-14] That grass-like bangs are the problem...

2. [+189][-5] She looks beautiful regardless of her weird hairstyle. But after looking at the comparison picture, I came to the realization that it only looks good on her because she's Jang Wonyoung...

3. [+173][-12] On the opposite, I personally think her hairstyle looks fine. Her eyebrows are the worst, though. 

4. [+74][-3] I think they're just trying out trends on her but things somehow went wrong...

5. [+46][-21] I think I'm the only one who actually likes those bangs... I thought people will absolutely love it because it makes her look elegant and adorableㅋㅋㅋ But then I realized that her fans hated it. So, I thought I have an unique preference for actually liking it. I personally think it looks really adorable...


trazy.com