Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

, , , , ,

Sana making a mistake and Wendy taking care of it

 Sana just gave out a big spoiler



Wendy: Are there any plans to meet ONCEs in person?
Sana: Fanmeeting!
...
Sana: I mean, there's a possibility! I made a mistake and it sounds like I just gave out a spoiler, but nothing has been decided yet.
Wendy: You could meet them at fan signing events. And you can also hold a fanmeeting if you want to. There are a lot of ways to meet ONCEs in person.
Jihyo: Thank you

theqoo

-Jihyo's gazeㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so freaking funny...

-The way they froze after Sana said 'fanmeeting'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought the video was on pauseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought my phone lagged for a secondㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She just said she wants to have a fanmeeting, why is that a spoiler?~
 ㄴBecause the company still hasn't released any information about it?

-The way Jihyo's eyes got biggerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ONCEs already predicted it anyway... Especially since the pandemic has ended. Maybe sometime in October. 

-The way all of them froze for a second is seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at Jihyo's eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wendy trying her best to make up for Sana's mistakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sana is seriously the most adorable person everㅠㅠ

-Jihyo said 'Thank you'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks Wendy, I didn't hear anything...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

trazy.com