Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

,

ZE:A's members are really serious about their song, Aftermath

Aftermath was released in July 2012


'Would you like to watch a short performance of Aftermath?'
Park Hyungshik kept dancing to Aftermath every time he had the chance to in Real Men in 2013

And also in the drama The Heirs

In the same year, Im Siwan also danced to Aftermath on the press conference of the movie The Attorney

In 2014, he danced to Aftermath in the middle of a break time of filming Misaeng

In 2015, on Misaeng's New Year Eve Party, too

In 2017, Kim Dongjun sang the whole song by himself in Radio Star

In 2020, Kwanghee also sang the song on Hangout With Yooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kim Dongjun sang Aftermath in this week's preview of On and Off

And Kim Dongjun's Instagram update today


-This is a really great songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope this song would trend againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how the song is about a break up, but the melody is very cheerful, and the members would keep on showing hearts with their arms and fingers on stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, this is a really great songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But I really love this songㅋㅋㅋ There's also a ballad version of it, and it's just as good as the originalㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love the chorusㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love this song so much, it's always in my playlistㅠㅠ

-What the-- This is ZE:A's song??? I just found out about thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ZE:A actually has a lot of great songs... I really like Someday and Oneㅠ

-Can this song climb back up to the music charts?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Guys, you need to check out The Ghost of Wind and Breathe, too. You won't regret it.

-I used to love this song so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember how all of the songs in this album are really great

-Let's have this song climb back up to the music chartsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still listen to this song every dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ballad version is so freaking great
trazy.com