Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, , ,

What's with NCT's Jaehyun??


I think I'm about to start stanning him because of that trending post on Pann
When I saw him as an MC in Inkigayo, I thought to myself 'Ah... He looks like the type of guy who's handsome, but boring'
But I was wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

How could a person be this adorable?ㅋㅋㅋ
I knew it, I'm really into handsome idols
I think he's just as goofy as Dokyeomㅠㅠ
Please send me a lot of his gifs...

[+301][-48]

1. [+80[-3] Legend4

2. [+78][-3] Someone said that he's weird, but in a calm way... And I think that describes him the best

3. [+56][-3] Legend

4. [+37][-0] Jung Jaehyun is such a traitorㅋㅋㅋㅋ This Peachy Princess shocks me the most with his reversal charms after I joined the fandom

5. [+29][-0] There are a lot of men who are more flawless and handsome than him out there. But Jaehyun is Jaehyun. There's something about him that draws me in, it's his dazzling aura. But then I saw him laughing so hard as he eats, not to mention with a hairband on his head. He's driving me crazy. 

6. [+24][-1] The legendary Goggle-Jaehyun Photo Card

7. [+21][-1] *Smile*

8. [+17][-17] @@@ Upvote and downvote this comment @@@

9. [+17][-0] There's something about him that other people don't have...

10. [+16][-0] His bare face is mind blowing

trazy.com