Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, , ,

The monster CG animation on Irene's face (TW: Monster)



-I mean... She still looks gorgeous even as a zombie. I think this suits their concept really well, even though the first one is a little bit too much

-That CG looks like a Tik Tok's filter...

-The CG looks weird that it shocks me...

-Their song is about a monster, that's why they put an animation of monster on her... But it actually really suits the concept and she still looks cute anyway ;^;

-Not my cup of tea... It scares meㅠㅠ

-The first picture is from the MV, the 2nd and 3rd are from The Stage...

-Is Irene really getting hate for this??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The 2nd and 3rd actually look good on her, but the 1st one really scared meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's the horror vibes that Red Velvet has always had...

-She puts on SFX make up for the performance?? The choreography looks very tiring, they should've let her use a mask instead...
 ㄴNo, it's just an animation

-I hope they'd put more attention to the CG animation. It looks like a Tik Tok's filter....

-The last picture is the best out of those three. I almost threw my phone because of the 1st one.

-This reminds me of the screams in RBB that received divided opinions from public...

-It's not like they put that animation out of nowhere, it has something to do with their conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That looks so cool...
trazy.com