Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

What are the idol songs that you never forget to put on your summer playlist?

For me, it's

Winner's Island
Red Velvet's Red Flavor
EXO's Love Me Right
Black Pink's Hope Not
Big Bang's We Like To Party
SNSD's Party
Seventeen's Our Dawn is Hotter than Day
EXID's How Why

There are a lot of other songs too, but I'm listing the ones that I listen the mostㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+20][-8]

1. [+54][-2] Seventeen's Beautiful << It's the song that I like the most in my entire life...ㅠㅠ I love the cheerful beat, you guys seriously need to check it out

2. [+26][-0] I'm planning on putting Seventeen's My My on my summer playlist from this year on

3. [+14][-0] All of the tracks in Seventeen's Oh My! For your information, Our Dawn is Hotter than Day is one of the side-tracks from this album

4. [+8][-1] I really like SHINee's View

5. [+6][-1] NCT Dream's We Young, NCT 127's Paradise
trazy.com