Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, , ,

Glee's cast, Naya Rivera is missing (Presumed dead)





She goes missing after swimming on Lake Piru, California, with her 4 years old son
She had rented the boat and a staff came looking for her when she didn't return the boat at the promised time
Her son said that he went swimming with his mother, but his mother never came back to the boat
The officials had searched for her the whole day but she was nowhere to be found. After several hours, the search was suspended and planned to be resumed on the next day.
By now, there is a possibility that she could be dead


-Hul...? What is this...?

-I hope she's okay...

-Santanaㅠㅠㅠ I hope she's okay...

-I read somewhere that the police found her son with a life-vest, and they also found an adult-sized life-vest on the boat...

-How could this happen...

-She's my bias among all the other Glee's casts...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk... I know her, she starred in Glee...

-Hul!! Huk!! Can someone tell me this is not true?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I read the article and it said that they rented a boat, but they didn't return the boat after several hours. So a staff checked up on them and only found the kid on the boat....

-I can't imagine the trauma her kid is going to get from thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This is so heart-breaking...

-Please tell me that she's alive...

-No... This can't be real...
trazy.com