Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

,

Let's talk about how you find out that you're having a crush on someone

I've always liked him, I can't remember it clearly
But at first, it was just... a joke? And I suddenly feel shy around him and can't face him, even though I wasn't like that before...?


[+85][-2]

1. [+127][-0] At school, I naturally look for him in the middle of the crowd... And shockingly, I always find himㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+119][-4] OP-ya, let's talk about the things that guys who have crush on you ever did to youㅎㅎ

3. [+85][-2] When he's the first person I could think about when I read posts like this

4. [+67][-2] When I see him talking to other girls, I feel upset and jealous. That's when I realised that I like him.

5. [+45][-0] I always try to put extra meanings in things that he does to me and it takes control of my mood the whole day

6. [+34][-0] It wasn't clear for meㅋㅋㅋ For one or two months I keep denying and thought to myself, 'Me...? Liking him...?' and then I naturally just started to accept the truth. I wish I could turn back the time to last year.

7. [+25][-0] He starts growing on me. At one point I just realised that he's all I ever think about.

8. [+23][-0] I don't feel anything when I talk about the other guys, but I feel something even when I just mention his name... I can't explain the feelings, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23][-0] When someone walks pass by me, I thought it was him but it wasn't, and I felt disappointed

10. [+17][-33] I don't have any crush...ㅎㅎㅎ


trazy.com