Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

,

Footage of a girl group harassing their manager on the street in broad daylight.gif


What the f*ck, do that to me too...


-Look at people fighting in the backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The people in the back are even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisoo's head is seriously so small...

-They look really happyㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's going on in the back?

-It's really chaotic in the back, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their manager is seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't notice what's going on in the back the first time I saw this gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My dream is to be Lovelyz's manager

-What is going on in the back?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like I'm watching a drama about college lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are the people in the back filming a sitcom?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like Lovelyz's members are really close to their managersㅋㅋㅋ

-There's a lot going on in this gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com