Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, ,

The trainee who was predicted to be the visual in SM Ent.'s upcoming girl group but in the end left the company

is Lami
Her real name is Kim Sungkyung
She was born on 03.03.2003



























-I was so sure that Lami would debut...

-Hul, she's really pretty. She looks like the mixture of Yoona and Nayeon.

-I wonder why she left SMã… ã…  Judging by SM Ent even gave her a stage name, she must be really special... But I will always support you, Lami-ya...

-She really does look like the type that SM Ent. really loves...

-I have never thought that Lami would leave SM

-Does SM not have any plan to launch another girl group after Red Velvet?ã… ã…  She would do really well as the centre of the group, it's too bad...

-Lamiã… ã…  I was so sure that she would debut and I waited for that day to come so that I can join her fandomã… ã…  I've always liked her since Rookies era...

-The older she got, the prettier she looksã… ã… ã… 

-Hul... Why did she left...

-Her dimples are so charming...

-She's really beautiful~~ Is she preparing to become an actress?? Or did she sign a contract with another company??

-Oh... I can see a little bit of Irene in her...

-She's really pretty... She should be a celebrity...

-It's so sad to see Lami and Goeun leave SMã… ã…  I was expecting them to debut...

-I was waiting for her to debut...ã… ã… ã… 
trazy.com