Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, ,

'Stranger 2' Official Poster, starring Jo Seungwoo and Bae Doona



-I'm really looking forward to thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa, Bae Doona looks so freaking cool thereㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for this dramaㅠㅠㅠ

-This is amazing!!! I love the casts!!

-Is that Jeon Hyejin??

-Whoa, my heart is beating so fast right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm getting goosebumps all over my bodyㅠㅠ I can't believe they're really doing another seasonㅠㅠ

-Now this is the reason why I'm still f*cking alive...

-I still haven't watched the first season, though...

-I can't wait for August to comeㅠㅠㅠ

-This is what I've been waiting for!!!!

-Wait, I still haven't watched the first season. I think I'm gonna binge-watching it today.

-Finallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm expecting a lot from this drama, but at the same time I'm quite scared. Because this is the best drama I have ever watched in my life.

-I can't f*cking wait!!!!

trazy.com