Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

, ,

The male idol who has the ability to easily blend in among girl groups

AB6IX's Kim Donghyun

What... I thought he was a member of Red Velvetㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I seriously had no idea
When I first saw this picture, I thought the 5 of them are Red Velvet
He blends in way too naturally thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And here is Donghyun's face

What's fascinating is, if you look closer
You can see his resemblance to IZONE's Kim Minjoo, Girls Day's Sojin, and GWSN's Miyaㅋㅋㅋ
I think there's a hint of a member of every girl groups in his face



What I'm trying to say is that he's handsome in an unique way
I wonder how he looks like in person
I heard that he looks really handsome in person and that his facial features are so distinctive

And this identification picture is actually a part of AB6IX's teasers
I was so surprised to see this picture
Hand to the f*cking some

Don't you think with this looks, he deserves to star in a Web Drama...
I mean... He's too handsome to not be in one...?


His visual as he left from work
Someone said that the difference between prettiness and handsomeness is only a piece of paper away. Well, he looks both pretty and handsome.

He may look beautiful that he blends in among girl group...

But he's handsome too. His visual doesn't get overshadowed even when he sits in between Eunwoo and Lucas.

I really wonder how he actually looks in person

[+281][-94]

1. [+68][-6] How could he doesn't get overshadowed there...

2. [+53][-2] This is how he looks in person

3. [+43][-3] Red Velvet looks very beautiful and Donghyun looks very handsome~ Therefore, you should take a look at Kim Donghyun's surreal visual~~

4. [+21][-0] He's really handsome. I've seen him in person for 5 times so far and he has always looked stunning. Everyone should know how handsome he is.

5. [+19][-0] I'm not a fan of him and I used to be a fan of the other trainee during Produce 101, but I have to admit that Kim Donghyun is really really really really handsome. I'm really into him these days, I think I might die. He's really handsome.

6. [+18][-0] I once went to a concert that was held by various singers at one time. When AB6IX performed and the large screen captured his face, I would always stare in amazement... He looks way more handsome in person, even though he already looks handsome in pictures!!

7. [+17][-1] He looks like the 2nd generation of a wealthy family

8. [+14][-0] My baby
trazy.com