Klook.com

Thursday, July 9, 2020

,

Variety Show-dols who are funny, even in their concerts

is Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ









How could they possibly be this funny even in their concerts?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They're the real Variety Show-dolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+259][-20]

1. [+110][-0] This is the funniest one for meㅋㅋㅋ Look at how he pours the water to himself in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+96][-0] I know right, it's chaotic. Lee Dokyeom was running across the stage and the next second he sat there while doing that thing.

3. [+93][-0] Seventeen's concerts are indeed the best

4. [+58][-0] They even play bowling in their concerts

5. [+48][-1] Endless Very Niceㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the moment when the singers, who are about to leave from stage, quickly go on stage again, and the fans, who are preparing to go home, run back towards the venue as fast as they canㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+34][-0] F*ckㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but I saved this picture because it's really funny

7. [+22][-0] I've been to Seventeen's concert before and I swear their encore stage lasted for 2,5 hoursㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Endless Very Nice, indeed. I'm not from the city so my parents had to pick me up, they complained about how they waited for a really long time out thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13][-1] Please don't post anything about Seventeen again... I'm starting to have interest in Dokyeom lately. I feel like I might join the fandom soon. I keep thinking about him 

9. [+13][-0] I used to like Seventeen and went to their 1st Fanmeeting with a friend, we were surprised to learn that the fanmeeting lasted for over 4 hoursㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it was so fun that we didn't realise the time had passed byㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+12][-0] I think they're the next generation of Shinhwa and Super Junior...
trazy.com