Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Yang Hyunsuk's recent Instagram update

Seungri's message to YG:
'I already took care about the controversyㅜㅜ I'm really sorry.. I was trying to joke around but seems like I have crossed the lines'

Seungri's fans have been doing a project to demand YG to treat him better.
It is said that YG has been deleting some of comments on his Instagram account regarding Seungri's concert in Hongkong.
The fans are planning to continue with the project until YG's treatment to Seungri changes.

Yang Hyunsuk's caption:
YG <3 Seungri <3 VIP
I have never deleted comments in my life time



-Seems like he just scolded Seungri..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He should've uploaded an official feedback rather than uploading a screenshot of Seungri's message to his Instagram..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What does that make Seungri, then..

-Look at how he hides the previous messages..ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what did he say to Seungri before that..

-What happened to Seungri..?

-F*ck.. Did he scold Seungri again..?

-I feel bad for Seungri..

-Mr. Yang..ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of fans would not be angry to see their artists being treated like that by their own president?

-Yang Hyunsuk is so f*cking childish..

-Whoa.. I'm not even a fan of Seungri, but I think Yang Hyunsuk is really shameless..

-I feel bad for Seungri..ㅜㅜ  He's the one who apologized to Yang Hyunsuk..ㅠㅠ

-Seriously, though.. This guy needs to quit Instagram..

-He never fails to fascinate me with his thick face..

-I really hope karma bites him in the ass..
trazy.com