Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Isn't face shape is the most crucial thing?

(NB: I changed the title a little bit since it didn't make sense if I translate it to English)

I have a really wide and round face, my jaw is shaped like a square too..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really jealous of people who has a beautiful face shape..ㅠㅠ
Going under the knife to fix face shape is too dangerous.. I can't change the size of my head..ㅠㅠ

Make up can't cover this..
People with face shape like mine would never look good in selfies, unless if they have large facial features..ㅋㅋㅋ


[+371][-17]

1. [+211][-3] Face shape and nose..ㅠㅠㅠ These two are the most crucial aspect and mine look like a mess..

2. [+144][-38] You can cover your face shape with your hair, but there's nothing you can do to cover your nose..

3. [+136][-6] The worst ones: 1. Face shape, 2. Protruded lips, 3. Protruded cheekbones because of bad face shape..

4. [+76][-1] Face shape is really crucial, but the size of head is also very important.. There's nothing you can do to fix it..

5. [+70][-1] No, the most crucial thing would be skin.. I would be really depressed for the whole day if a zit suddenly appears on my face..

6. [+63][-1] It's nose.. If you have a beautiful nose, your eyes will automatically look beautiful too.. But if you have beautiful nose and a pig-nose, you may look pretty in your selfies but not in real life.. And that's me..

7. [+31][-0] F*ck, if only I had a beautiful face shape.. I wouldn't ask for more..ㅠㅠㅠ  Should I try losing a lot of weight..?

8. [+30][-0] Having a beautiful face is a blessing..
trazy.com