Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Idols who recognize their own fansites

Wanna One's Ha Sungwoon

BTS' Jhope
(Fyi, this was taken during BTS' debut album promotions. The fansite still exists even until this second and is in the top 10 fansites with the most followers)

Infinite's L

Oh My Girl's Seunghee went upset because her fansite recorded Arin instead of her.
(After this, Seunghee said 'I will forgive you' to the fansite master, but she didn't hear itㅋㅋ쿠)

Sinbi's fansites getting caught recording other members

+))
Park Jihoon's fansite that is called OngFansite

Momoland Nancy's fansite master, Jane

[+131][-10]

1. [+116][-7] He spotted his fansite and made an eye-contact while shooting an arrow to the camera.. My heart skips a beat to see this..ㅠㅠ

2. [+102][-4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+77][-6] Ha Sungwoon is so sweet..ㅠㅠ
I've been noticing this since Sungwoon during his promotions in Hotshot. He has a really good memory. He tries and puts effort to remember his fans one by one. I've gone to their fansign for a few times and attended again the next year. It's been awhile and I couldn't look at him in the eyes so he asked, 'Is it your first time going to our fansign?' and I answered, 'No!', and looked up to see him. And he was like, 'Ah! I know.. I know you for real.. You used to come often..' Ha Sungwoon is so sweet..

4. [+68][-0] For me, this is really funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
A friendly (?) idol who kindly told the fansite master that there was a security behind herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+57][-1] 

6. [+55][-2] Whoa.. L is really handsome..

7. [+53][-3] Seems they really did recognize their fansites..ㅋㅋㅋ
The pictures that represent the boys whenever they recognize their fansites

8. [+48][-4] Taehyun recognized his fansite and took a glance at the camera..ㅠ

9. [+47][-2] Crazy.. Look at L's gaze..

10. [+28][-0] Crazy.. L is so freaking handsome..
trazy.com