Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The transformation of Black Pink's Jisoo

I'm writing this post in order to let people know (even though I'm sure, they already know) about Black Pink Jisoo's visual

First of all, this is her flawless year book picture.
(I think this was taken when she was in middle school)
She was already a Goddess back then..

Jichoo during her days as a trainee

Jisoo with her legendary ending on Black Pink's debut stage..<3


Her stage as Inkigayo's MC.. She looked really gorgeous in pink..

Jisoo with red hair for AIIYL promotions<3

And DDDD..
I personally think she looked the most beautiful during this leopard pattern..(?) stage

I could upload another 100 pictures of her, but there's a limit on Pann..ㅠㅠ
I don't know how to end this post, so here's a picture of youthful Goddess Jisoo on the airport.

[+432][-22]

1. [+66][-1] I was very surprised when I saw this picture..

2. [+60][-1] My princess..ㅜㅜ

3. [+52][-2] Throw yourselves to Jisoo. Jisoo is a King..ㅠㅠ

4. [+31][-1] She looks like actress Son Yeo Eun, and I can see Tang Wei in her..

5. [+26][-1] 9

6. [+22][-1] Legend-Choo

7. [+20][-1] She looked amazing on this day..ㅜㅜ

8. [+19][-2] A close-up shot of Choo.. I remember how everyone screamed when they saw her face on the screen..

9. [+18][-1] She's so f*cking beautiful..

10. [+16][-2] On top of that, she also has a really beautiful body..ㅠㅠ  Our Jisoo


trazy.com