Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Ong Seong Woo's new profile pictures + opens up Instagram account


His new picture (for his profile in the searching engine)




His official Instagram account


-He really does exactly like that actor.. I can't figure out his name, though..

-He's mine..

-I just followed him..

-He's so f*cking handsome..

-I hope he uploads a lot of pictures of his handsome face..

-I want to see Ong Seong Woo as an actor...

-Ong Seong Woo is becoming an actor now..?? He looks like an actor in that new picture..

-Whoa.. These pictures are driving me crazy..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh.. Finally!!

-Did he remove the mole that he has on his face..?

-Did he actually remove his mole or did they just edit it off..?ㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks really cool in that new profile picture..

-Seong Woo-ya, I will always be rooting for you!!ㅠㅠ

-I love you, Ong Seong Woo..ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com