Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Who do you instantly think of when the name 'Jimin' is mentioned?

1. AOA's Jimin

2. BTS' Jimin

3. Actress Han Jimin

4. Musical actress Hong Jimin

5. Comedian Kim Jimin

6. JYP artist Park Jimin

(NB: The last 3 pictures can't be opened from the original post, so I googled up myself)

-BTS' Jimin..

-BTS Jimin, because he's my bias..

-I thought of BTS Jimin when I read the title, and then Han Jimin popped up in my mind..

-BTS Jimin.. If you type 'Jimin' in the searching engine, the results will show his photos. I had no idea there were a lot of Jimins in the idol industry..

-I thought of AOA Jimin and BTS Jimin at the same time..

-Han Jimin..

-BTS Jimin.. Han Jimin is more popular than him, but I don't immediately think of her if her last name wasn't mentioned as well..

-I'm not a fan, but BTS Jimin..

-AOA Jimin.. Bingle bangle~~

-Han Jimin, my Goddess..

-AOA Jimin.. Maybe it's because I watched Unpretty Rapstar..?

-Comedian Kim Jimin..

-I thought of BTS Jimin's name but with Han Jimin's face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My friend, Jimin..

-For me it's Comedian Kim Jimin -> BTS Jimin -> Actress Han Jimin..

trazy.com