Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

My husband likes idol way too much...jpg


He came back from an idol concert yesterday, and maybe he felt sorry for it so he prepared a breakfast for me this morning..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Honestly, I'm not even mad or anything. But he broke our wedding's vow..
He promised to only love and have his eyes on me..
He treats me really nice in daily basis, but today he treats me so much better than he usually does..ㅋㅋㅋ
This evening, he looked like a puppy who can't wait to poop..
So I asked what's the matter and he whispered,
'SHINee..'...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So I was like 'What's with SHINee!! You already went to their concert yesterday, it should be enough'
And he answered that there was a concert, or whatever it is, that he could watch at home.
I felt really bad for him so I told him to go and watch it. 
He went to the working room and watched it from the computer,
he was really excited that he literally screamed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I don't know what he was listening or watching to..ㅜ
Sometimes, the ladies in the Sauna would talk about how they see a Goblin's ball in the town..
But honestly, they must've seen me and my husband.
My husband always takes his SHINee's light stick whenever we go out for a walk at dawn..ㅋㅋㅋ
I ask him whether if he likes me or Jonghyun, but he always avoids the topic and talks about something else..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I've been a fangirl before, but I didn't like them enough to go to concert or stuffs..ㅋㅋ
It really fascinates me whenever my husband shows his fanboy's side..

That's why sometimes.. I hate SHINee..

But light sticks these days are really bright, sometimes I use it when I have to go to take the trash outside..

ㄴHe put Jonghyun's bromade in the bedroom of our new house..ㅜㅜ
ㄴHow nice.. I want to marry a man like that..
ㄴI think SHINee has a lot of fanboys. There are some other fanboys who are close with my husband, they even actually meet up and stuffs. Last time, my husband with the other 3 fanboys went to a cafe and talked about SHINee.. Because they don't like alcohol..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-My younger brother is also a fan of SHINee.. I guess SHINee has a lot of fanboys..

-SHINee and BTS unexpectedly have a lot of fanboys..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She could've just used the flashlight in her phone.. Why does she use SHINee's lightstick..

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a feeling this is just a made-up story..

-Sometimes, I take my SHINee's lightstick with me when it's dark and scary outside but I have to go..

-I can totally see why she uses the light stick, because it is so much brighter than the flashlight in your phones..

-I hope my future husband can totally understand my fangirl's side like this woman..ㅠㅠ

-Taking SHINee's lightstick when they go out for a walk at dawn?.. Okay....

-I'm not shocked at the fact that SHINee has a lot of fanboys, but I'm shocked at the fact that the husband takes the lightstick when they go out for a walk at dawn;;

-I wish I could fangirl together with those fanboys;;

-This is so freaking adorable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's this popular fanboy in my fandom.. He has a girlfriend and is living his life just fine..
trazy.com