Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

SKY Castle [Preview of Ep. 17] Ye Seo-ya.. I can't give up on your life..





-Yeom Jung Ah is a freaking good actress..

-Stop with the bullshit, Kwak Mihyang..

-What happened..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like her mother-in-law already found out..

-Does Jung Aeri know about Hyena's real identity..?

-I really feel bad for Woojoo..bbb

-What's up with Jung Aeri's expression..ㄷㄷ Did she find out about Hyena..?

-Please help Woojoo.. Please..

-Yeom Jung Ah deserves the daesang..

-What does Kang Joonsang say when he cries..?? I can't hear it..

-I hate Kwak Mihyang, but at some point I can totally understand her feelings..

-Why does Lee Sue Im need to apologize to Kwak Mihyang!!!! Kwak Mihyang, you b*tch really deserves karma..

-I wonder what happened in Cha's family..


NB:
Kwak Mihyang/Han Seojin's nickname in online community: 아갈머리/Agal-Meori, because of her iconic line that goes 'I'll rip your mouth off'
Kang Joonsang's nickname: 노콘/No-Con which is the shortened for No Condom because he had Hyena and Ye Seo at the similar time
They really do call them as Agal-Meori and No-Con, but on these posts I just write them with their actual character's names.
trazy.com