Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Why are you alive?

Don't say something like, 'Because I was born' 'Because I can't die' or something like that..
You guys must have at least one reason why you're alive right now..
For me, I'm alive to play with my friends, to see handsome people, to buy make up products and I.. Want to be an idol..ㅠㅠ How about you guys?


[+14][-2]

1. [+82][-0] I'm alive right now because I can't die.. But I think one of the other reasons why I'm alive now is to feel happiness..

2. [+66][-1] If there's any way that I could die without any pain, I would've already died by now..

3. [+53][-1] Because I'm sure there may be a day for me to be happy in the future..

4. [+19][-0] I'm alive because of my parents.. If I die, they would be really sad. Honestly, I'm an employee right now, but I don't know the reason I work and earn money..ㅋㅋㅋ If I had to go through all these stress just to earn money, I would rather not earn money and not get stressed.. I really want to go somewhere I can be alone..ㅠㅠ  I don't know the reason why I'm alive..ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, if it wasn't for my family, I would've died by now..

5. [+16][-0] Sometimes, I wonder why I am alive.. And then I eat delicious things and feel the real happiness..

6. [+13][-0] These people who down-voting the reasons of someone else's life deserve to get bitten in the ass by something called karma..

7. [+9][-1] Thanks to BTS, I'm alive right now! My family doesn't physically abuses me, but they do it verbally. They're still doing it by then and now. I had a really hard time back then, I even thought about committing suicide but at the exactly right timing.. I saw a video of Jungkook covering Lee Hi's Breathe on my Twitter's timeline. I still remember how hard I cried when I listened to Jungkook's voice. Even now, I gain strength from BTS by listening to their songs whenever I'm going through a hard time.. The world is a cruel place, where the victims die and the assailant survive.. And that's the reason why I'm still hanging in there..

8. [+9][-0] This may get a lot of downvote, but for me.. It's because of this guy that I have a crush on.. It used to be because of my biases, but my whole life changed after I started liking this guy. I don't know about other people, but I really like him. Whenever I'm having a hard time, a glance from him is already enough to make me happy.. 

9. [+8][-0] Because I don't want to die yet..

10. [+8][-1] Being alive is so f*cking fun and it brings me happiness 
trazy.com