Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The recent whereabouts of BTS' choreographer

'I got on a cab and the driver asked me where I came from, so I answered 'I'm from South Korea' and then he turned on BTS' songs for me..'

I'm sure he listens to BTS' songs a lot, maybe even tired of it..
And yet he still has to listen to BTS' songs even in foreign country..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-God-Seungdeuk..

-God-Seungdeuk, please make the choreography a little bit less tougher for BTS..

-Driver-nim, that person is the choreography director of BTS..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected from God-Seungdeuk..

-He must've felt really weird at that time..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Worldwide BTS..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-God-Seungdeuk, I love you..

-God-Kimchi..

-Whoa.. But he must be really proud at that moment..

-I don't understand why people are calling him God-Seungdeuk.. He's not at that level..
trazy.com