Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The problem in the drama 'Encounter' is not the viewer ratings, but the boring plot..

This proves that screenwriters play a important role in dramas..


-It's not boring at all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you talking about..

-The ones who watch it must find it interesting..

-Let's respect other people's preferences.. 

-First of all, the plot is boring. On top of that, the actors and actresses have no charms..

-Well, the drama is doing really well for a 'boring' drama then..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-What's up with the comments..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not that deep..

-So now people can't speak up their honest opinion and say that a drama is boring..?

-The drama is indeed really boring.. I dropped it on the 4th episode..ㅠㅠ I can't watch it anymore..

-I dropped this drama too, I just can't bring myself to watch it any longer..ㅠㅠ 

-There's no chemistry between the actor and the actress.. It's plain boring..

-I tried to watch this drama just to look at the actors and actresses' visuals.. But it's just too boring that I had to stop watching it..

-I feel bad for the actors and the actresses..

-There's no chemistry between the actor and the actress.. The plot is boring.. Their acting skills are off..
trazy.com