Klook.com

Thursday, January 17, 2019

The type of face that has never been seen from SM, but is totally the type that SM likes

Xiaojun


-Whoa.. He's so freaking handsome..

-Someone said he looks like Taeyong's soul trapped inside Jungwoo's body..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He somehow looks like the type of visual in Seventeen and Nu'est..

-I can see Taeyong and Khun in him..

-He somehow looks like the type that Pledis really likes..

-I can see Taeyong, Jungwoo, and Ten in him..

-Deokjun-ah, you're my vision..

-He's handsome, but I don't think he's the type that SM likes.. He's more into Pledis' type..

-His face somehow reminds me of Seventeen..

-Hul.. He looks like Na Jaemin..

-I agree.. He looks like Pledis' type more than SM's.. Pledis and SM have the same type of visual, SM is somehow softer..? while Pledis' visuals are sharper..

-Is he the new member in NCT?? It's my first time seeing him..

-I thought he was Taeyong in the first picture.. Is he the member in NCT's China team?

-He looks like Suho in the first picture..
trazy.com