Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

Whoa.. Jungkook's head is really round..

Seriously..


[+445][-9]

1. [+166][-4] What is this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I clicked on the post just to see how round is his head..ㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is really funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+104][-4] This was taken when he picked up the phone that his fan dropped.. There's no way that Jungkook is not an angel..

3. [+98][-0] It's a perfectly shaped circle, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+67][-3] There are a lot of circles in this gifs,, Jungkook is seriously so cute.. I think I might die..

5. [+48][-3] Circle therapy that will put your heart in peace..

6. [+46][-4] I think I know why his hyungs adore him so much, just look at the way he looks..ㅋㅋㅋWell, I'm sure the other members adore him the most regardless his looks, since he's the youngest member in his group.. But just look at him, look at how sparkly (?) his eyes are..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If he jokes around me with that adorable face, I can't help but adore him too..

7. [+45][-2] A circle..

8. [+39][-0] Oh Gosh.. Our Jungkook is so cute that I don't know what to do..

9. [+36][-2] Our circle is really cute, right~

trazy.com