Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

I'm an aspiring idol and my friend threatens to expose my past once I debut..

I've been living a very quiet life at school. I'm not a bully, iljin, or something like that.
I have no problematic pasts either. But before I started to dream of being an idol, I used to dream of being a make up artist. I used to take pictures of make up that I did and upload it on my social media.
One of my friends screen-captured all of those pictures and threatens me to post it once I debut with captions like 'This is how she looked in junior high.. Was she a bully..?' something like that.. What should I do..?

[+230][-11]

1. [+105][-0] No one would hate you just for your make up. People who do that must be a big loser, they probably would hate you because they can't do make up. I don't know but I think it's the best for you to clarify and sue her afterwards..

2. [+77][-0] OP-ya, if you really do have a clean past I'm sure there would be people who defend you..ㅋㅋㅋ So what if she makes up things that didn't really happen? It would be really easy to tell. Let's just focus on achieving your dream!ㅋㅋㅋ Don't give up your dream just because of things like this. Good luck!

3. [+74][-0] People who hate your for your make up would be the weird ones.. I mean, can't a junior-high student look good in front of other people?

4. [+34][-0] Don't delete this post ever..

5. [+18][-0] If she exposes your past and there's nothing dirty about it, she would be the one who gets hate.. Why would someone is considered as a bully just because of her make up.. She's just jealous of you, don't mind her..

6. [+9][-0] What's wrong with your friend?;; Even if she was just joking and didn't really mean it, she's really cruel..

7. [+9][-0] Don't delete this post.. And I'm sure you won't get hate just because of your make up..

8. [+8][-3] Start worrying about that once you actually become an idol..ㅋ

9. [+8][-0] There are a lot of idols who smoke and drink when they were minor, and they're doing well in the industry. Make up is not a big deal..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it would be a boost for you, people would defend you and you would gain fame for it. Don't worry too much about it.. Just tell her to expose everything she wants..ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7][-0] You call that a friend..??
trazy.com