Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

'Teacher x Jjin Jjin' Kim Seohyung x Oh Nara, guest appearance in Knowing Brother after SKY Castle ends


They're going to shoot for Knowing Brother on the 31st, airing date will be announced later.


-Jin Jin!! I love her so much..ㅜㅜㅜ

-I've always imagined how great it would be if they come to the show, and now it's really happening..ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they would make a SKY Castle special edition and also invite the kids as well.. Even though I don't watch the drama....ㅎㅎㅎ

-Hul.. It would've been so much better if all the mothers come to the show, though..ㅠㅠ But still, it's okay..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. It would've been so much fun if the other actresses join as well..

-Huk.. I thought the kids would be the ones to appear in the show..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to it!!

-What about Kwak Mihyang??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Kim Seohyung is actually a very funny person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's too bad that not all of the actresses could guest on the show, but I'm still going to watch this!!

-Yeom Jung Ah is not going to make an appearance..??ㅠㅠ What about Woojoo's and the twins' mom?ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's too bad that out of all the actresses, only these two are going to make a guest appearance.. But it's okay, I'm still happy for this..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk.. That spoiler turned out to be real..
trazy.com