Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

The Japanese actress who always gets positive reactions from both female and male dominated sites everytime she uploads pictures











Erika Karata, was born in 1997.
When someone posts something like this about Korean celebrities, there would be comments like 'Who cares', 'Not my business', etc in the comment sections.
But I have never seen any negative reactions in posts related about her.


-I really like her..

-She's so pretty..

-It's my first time seeing her and I have to say that she's beautiful..

-She somehow looks like Jung Yumi to me..

-She looks like the female version of Park Bogum..

-Hul.. She's so freaking pretty..

-I think she has the type of face that Koreans really like..

-She reminds me of Park Bogum too..

-She looks like the mixture of Lee Junghyun and Lee Yeonhee..

-She looks like a Korean actress..

-I think she suits the beauty standards in Korea rather than Japan..

-So pretty.. Is she popular in Japan..?

-She looks really pure and beautiful..

-I guess I'm not the only one who thinks of Park Bogum..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com