Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

My own brother molested me

I'm posting this because there is something that I really want to ask.
I am very confused right now, so please don't curse or swear at meㅠㅠㅠ
I've been having a hard time and after carefully thinking about it, I decided to post this.
I'm a 19 years old who has a younger brother who's 16 years old. 
I've been trying to forget it all, thinking that he did that out of curiosity because he's currently going through puberty. But it's not as easy as it sounds.
Sometimes, I thought it was just a dream.. But yesterday, I was half awake when I felt someone under my blanket and tried to open my pajamas. It was my brother.
I asked him what was he doing, and he said he was looking for a towel. But why was he looking for a towel under my blanket..? It doesn't make any sense.
I let it go and this morning, before we went to academy, I told him to have some conscience. I told him that I was aware of what he did, but I just let it go. I told him to repent on what he's doing.
Once we got home later in the night, I asked him to explain what exactly happened last night.
But all he did was avoiding the question, which made me mad. In the end, he admitted that he did it out of curiosity. 
How could a brother do that to his own sister? I am really upset and embarrassed. This is too much for me to handle. I can't stop tearing up.
I seriously wish I could disappear right now.
Are there any guys here? Is this normal? I just can't understand, how could he see me like that..
I have never written any posts in Pann before. I know that I'm posting this as an anon, but I still can't help but feel embarrassed. Please give me some advices.
Shall I just forget about it.. Or shall I tell this to my parents.
Just the thoughts of him touching me, whether if he did that in his sleep or not, is driving me crazy.
There are times where I can't tell apart whether if it's just a dream or not.
I feel embarrassed and tired at the same time. I really hate him, I don't even want to hear his voice.
What should I do?


[+328][-10]

1. [+219][-10] Unexpectedly, there are a lot of family members or relatives who molest or even sexually abuse their own family. Most of them keep quiet about it because they're still family, and in the end they never get arrested. This proves that you should not trust men, even if they're your family.

2. [+192][-6] You should tell your parents as soon as possible.. You will regret it and it becomes a trauma if you don't solve this problem right now..

3. [+154][-3] I think talking it to your parents would be the best option..

4. [+69][-2] Why do men do this..? They may be curious, but I'm sure they know that is not the right thing to do..

5. [+62][-0] When I was in elementary school, my older brother would pull off my underwears and see me under there when I was asleep.. He didn't do anything because he knew that I was asleep. But I didn't tell my mom and just let it go, as the result.. I can't stop thinking about it even by now. And was it 2 years ago.. or something, we had a big fight.. Almost physically.. But suddenly, I remembered about this incident and told him about it because I was really upset. His facial expression changed and he went speechless. It makes me realize that the one who did it may forget about it and go on with his life, but the victims will never be able to forget about it for the rest of their life.. What I'm saying is, you better talk about it with your parents as soon as possible..
trazy.com