Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

The program that viewers thought would flop from the first episode

Amazing Saturday


-Amazing Saturday is a really great program..

-I like everything about this program.. If only they kicked B from the show...

-I like the chemistry between the casts..

-I'm really really sad for the fact that Hanhae and Key are enlisting this year..

-I'm watching this program for Hyeri's shocked expression..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The only program that I've been following from the very first episode..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is a really great program..ㅋㅋ It gets funnier every week, that's why I never miss an episode of it..

-I've watched this program for a several times and turns out it is so much more fun than I originally thought..

-I seriously hope they would kick Boom from the program..

-I had no expectation when I watched the first episode, but I enjoyed it more than I thought.. Since then, I started watching the show every week without missing any episodes..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I heard that Hanhae and Key are enlisting this year.. I wonder what would happen to this program once they leave..ㅠㅠ

-I don't really like Boom, but if I had to be honest.. He suits this program really well..

trazy.com