Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

The male idol who has the best visual among all the other rookies at the time

 




These are all press-taken pictures


These pictures are taken by his fansites

VERIVERY's Kangmin


-I agree, out of all the rookies he has the best visual..ㅋㅋㅋ Totally the type of face that's really nice to look at..

-The title could lead a fanwar, but first of all.. He's really handsome. He kinda reminds me of Monsta X's Minhyuk..

-He looks like the mixture of all NCT's members' faces..

-He looks like Jaehyun with Mark's face shape..

-He looks cute..

-He reminds me of Im Siwan..

-He looks like a kid to me, I heard that he's a '03liner.. I bet he's going to look so much more handsome once he turns into an adult..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, VERIVERY was their group's name..? It's my first time hearing it. Anyway, he's really handsome..

-I think he looks cute.. rather than handsome..? He's bursting off with idol vibes..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He gives off NCT's vibes in my personal opinion..

-I think he looks like the mixture of Winwin and Jaehyun..

-Oh.. It's my first time seeing him and he really does look handsome..
trazy.com