Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

Share the pictures of beautiful male idols here

Please share the pictures of male idols who somehow look beautiful here!


These are the gifs that I saved from Pann..ㅜㅜ
I don't know anyone besides Seventeen's Joshua and Nu'est's Ren..
I really enjoy looking at beautiful male idols lately, so please share some if you have any!

++

These are the idols that got my attention in the comment sections, I am very surprised to see how beautiful they are..ㅠㅠ

[+162][-11]

1. [+168][-9] Jeonghan was so beautiful when he had long hair.. He cut his hair shorter and has been looking more handsome latelyㅎㅎ

2. [+133][-8] Jeonghan

3. [+124][-9] Joshua

4. [+86][-0] Shua is indeed very beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ Here's a gif of him with the most legendary hair color, Grapefruit-Shua!

5. [+86][-8] The first generation of Pledis' King!

6. [+81][-77] Is he.. beautiful..? I don't know your standards, I'm sorry if you don't think he is..

7. [+81][-5] Joshua's mesmerizing gif

8. [+77][-7] Thank you for calling our Minki beautiful..

9. [+75][-0] I personally think this is Jeonghan's legendary gif.. He looks really beautiful hereㅠㅠ

10. [+70][-0] Pretty..


trazy.com