Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

Press-taken pictures of boy groups' visuals at their debut showcase


Infinite's L


ZE:A's Im Siwan


Seventeen's Vernon


VIXX's Hongbin


Got7's Jinyoung


Monsta X's Hyungwon


BTS' Jin


BTOB's Yook Sungjae


Astro's Cha Eunwoo


The Boyz's Younghoon


Stray Kids' Hyunjin



Golden Child's Bomin


VERIVERY's Kangmin


Oneus' Sion

I'm posting this after seeing pictures of Cherry Bullet at their debut showcase..ã…‹ã…‹
(I'm only attaching the first pictures that pop up as the result on naver)

(go to original post for more pics)

-What's up with Yook Sungjae's stage outfits, though..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-I'm claiming Just Right as Got7's debut..

-That guy from VERIVERY is really handsome..

-Why were the stylists so cruel towards Jinyoung..

-What's up with L's hat..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ He looked handsome back then, though..

-I've been living with that hat buried deep in my memories so far..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-W.. What happened to God-Jinyoung's hair..?

-Kangmin is totally my type.. He's so handsome..

-Im Siwan and Cha Eunwoo are driving me insane..

-There's this guy named Lee Do in Oneus, he's also really handsome..

-Seokjin looked really handsome during BTS debut showcase..ㅜㅜㅜ

-Kangmin and Eunwoo look the best out of the other pictures in this post..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-What's with L's hat..? Was he going with a Peterpan concept or what..?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-I literally can't stop laughing because of Jinyoung's hair..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-I couldn't recognize Jinyoung..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

trazy.com