Klook.com

Monday, January 21, 2019

Four favorite male vocalists in my opinion

Got7's JB

Seventeen's DK
쓰니가 사랑하는 남돌 보컬 4대장 | 인스티즈

B1A4's Sandeul
쓰니가 사랑하는 남돌 보컬 4대장 | 인스티즈

Super Junior's Ryeowook
쓰니가 사랑하는 남돌 보컬 4대장 | 인스티즈

Share your own favorite male vocalists in the comment section!


-JB looks like Moonbin in that picture..

-BTS Jimin and B1A4 Jinyoung's voices are totally my type..

-For me, it's D.O and Hwang Minhyun..

-Kyeom..ㅠㅠ Seungkwan, another member from the same team, is also a great singer.. He gives off different vibes from Kyeom's..

-My favorite vocalists are Sandeul and Kim Jaehwan..ㅠㅠ

-Infinite's Woohyun..ㅠㅠㅠ

-My favorite vocalists would be Baekhyun, Sandeul, and Lee Hongki..ㅠㅠㅠ

-D.O, Boo Seungkwan, Yang Yoseob..

-Jungkook, Jaehyun

-Seungkwan, Sandeul..

-Wanna One's Ha Sungwoon and Exo's Baekhyun..

-I really like Baekhyun and Woohyun's voices..

-For me, it's Kang Seungyoon..

-Jungkook, Taeyang..
trazy.com